Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life - As it takes you


One more unique day of my life. The day started pretty well.Things were goin on good & i even had an awesome lunch with my colleagues.But as people say that if u laugh a lot than you are even gonna cry. I experienced the same situation but the only difference was that i din't cry.At this point i would just like to say Life is so just unpredictable. You never know what is gonna happen with you the very next moment.I so really feel that if you wanna live up with your dreams than you have to make yourself really strong. At times you may even have to change yourself as per the circumstances.But than i even din't denied to unusual things comming on my way. I agree to all of them as its a phase of life and you have to leave without any regreats.

But can't really understand the funda which people try to convey. At the end of the day i just believe that if i am right than i am not gonna let myself prove worng by anyone. But than if i am wrong i would also apologise for my mistake & would even try to figure out the mess. Guys i am a human being and not god & am not perfect but than i have entered this industry to learn & to make myself perfect. Well well well i think that's enough for the day.

Till than lets just wait for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rosy said...

hey u shaped reality very nicely...
its really hard to understand depth of life and know how to handle this... best of luck dear alwaz be strong as u r today..

Mitali Patel said...

Thanks dear. Oh this are just my thoughts. well will definetly try to remain the same.

Jimmy said...

nice post yar


visit my sites its a very nice Site and link forward 2 all friends

shayari,jokes and much more so visit

http://www.discobhangra.com/shayari/

its a bollywood masla


Visit plz

enjoy every time