Monday, November 17, 2008

Know about me - Mitali Patel

Hi All. I am Mitali & have just completed my BMS. And currently i am working with an digital ad agency. Well all my loved once wanted me to go ahead for MBA. But thats not what i really wish to do. I don't really know what i want to say in this blog as this is my 1st blog and their are many things in mind. Well to start with I am dance lover and i truly enjoy dancing. I strongly believe to live life to its best. And thats what i am trying to figure out these days. And how can i forget to mention my dear Salman Khan. He is one of the best hero's of the industry & the man who rules on my mind.

Would love to here from you guys.

Mitali :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all Congratulations! for your first blog. I appreaciate your gesture and concern towards the people of India and Mumbai. I encourage you for such issues because i think such issues should be raised and not only that but let us all "WE THE PEOPLE" find the SOLUTION for it because i think that is very important. We YOUTH can do a lot for our COUNTRY. Thank You!

samadams said...

This article is really very nice. I really appreciate with your views and ideas. And I am with with you for whatever help you need.
===============================
Patel.

Mitali Patel said...

Thanks Rima & Sunil for your comments. I would further like you guys to join me & spread awreness amongst all the youth. Once we have good amount of responce we will thn take our next step by making a community & contacting the high profile people.

"United we Stand Together"

Pratz World said...

Hey Mitali me 2 liked ur profile...Itz really cool mahn....nice waty 2 go!!!